- The idea of 2-hours just for myself sounds amazing!
- I love the support of other women and feel inspired by connection.
- I am looking for a quick process for calming down and staying centered amongst the chaos.
- I want to make changes to my wellness, but really don’t where to begin.
- I rarely take time to stop and think about my needs and desires.
- I would love to have access to wellness experts to answer my questions.
- I attended the Wellesley Wellness Retreat in January and love the retreat experience.
- I always have an afternoon slump and would love to know a quick pick me-up that isn’t caffeine.
- I often beat myself up and would love some tips on being more compassionate with myself.
- I need to make changes with my eating habits, but feel overwhelmed with all the nutrition info.
- I want to prioritize my self-care and this is a wonderful opportunity to put myself first.
- I’m curious about meditation and how it can impact my life.
- Change works best for me if it fits my style, my life and my interests.
- I would love to come away with a simple doable action plan to make changes in my wellness.
If so, we hope you will join us on the 14th!
WELLNESS R&℞: A Wellesley Wellness Retreat Workshop
Saturday, May 14, 2016
Wellesley Community Center
219 Washington Street